Turbo options contracts are the most optimal mode of intraday trading. This type of options transaction allows for a highly dynamic increase in trading capital funds.
📚 Price Action: How to predict next candlestick with Trend Continuation Candlestick Psychology
However, this high-speed trading regime requires the use of a high-precision trading system that can respond quickly to short-term price movement changes and generate signals to trade short-term contacts. Our turbo options strategy “Lump” is a means of identifying short-term trends, which allows you to effectively use turbo options.
The “Lump” trading system – the parameters for correct operation
The technical tools and the high-speed trading regime require certain conditions and parameters of the trading account for the correct operation of the trading system in practice.
The optimum conditions for the system are as follows:
- A terminal with a set of professional high-precision indicators
- High-speed options processing
- The minimum trading conditions
- Accurate quotes
- A quickly-updated asset chart
- A set of highly profitable underlying assets
A complete list of the conditions and trading services for the implementation of the “Lump” turbo options strategy can be found on the Binomo broker’s dedicated trading platform, where, among a wide array of analytics and support services, the client can take advantage of the following:
- A professional set of analysis indicators integrated into the platform
- Transactions registered in 1.7 ms
- The following trading conditions – a trading account for 10 USD, the initial volume of contracts from 1 USD
- Highly precise market quotes
- A tick chart with quick updates
- More than 80 high-yield assets
The “Lump” turbo options strategy – indicator settings
To build the working template of the “Lump” trading system on the trading chart of the underlying asset, you need to apply the following set of technical indicators to the quotes:
- The SMA 50 indicator (red line on the chart)
- The EMA 10 indicator (yellow line on the chart)
- The EMA 5 indicator (blue line on the chart)
- The standard MACD indicator
The working chart with the strategy template will have the following form:
The “Lump” trading system – combined signal system
The turbo options strategy in practical use in trading on the binary market generates two types of trading signals, basic and auxiliary, which allow you to register short-term contracts.
For turbo options DOWN, the following signal system is used:
- The SMA 5 and 10 indicators intersect downward above the moving average of the EMA indicator
- The MACD indicator builds an intersection of lines downward on its oscillator
An additional signal for options DOWN:
- The lines of the SMA indicator break through the moving average of the EMA indicator downwards
- The oscillator of the MACD indicator breaks through level 0 downwards
For turbo options UP, the following signal system is used:
- The SMA 5 and 10 indicators intersect upward below the moving average of the EMA indicator
- The MACD indicator builds an intersection of lines upward on its oscillator
An additional signal for options UP:
- The lines of the SMA indicator break through the moving average of the EMA indicator upwards
- The oscillator of the MACD indicator breaks through level 0 upwards
For effective trading in all formats of the “Lump” turbo options signal strategies, we use contracts with maturities of 60-120 seconds.
In this mode of trading, it is possible to achieve the highest results, which, according to testing statistics and practical application of the strategy, are on average up to 300% capital gains during a week of trading.
Turbo options trading is characterized by high risk of capital loss. For this reason, it is necessary to strictly follow the rules of money management.
For the “Lump” trading system, they have the following characteristics:
- Trading is carried out on the minimum amount of capital using contracts with the minimum value
- For accounts with a sufficiently large amount of operating capital, use transactions with risk limited to 2-3% of the amount of the account.
High-precision signals for turbo options and strict rules of money management can allow you to achieve consistently profitable trading.