If you are a beginner in crypto world, you are probably looking for related forums, blogs, documentaries, books, podcasts and YouTube channels.
One good thing is that you can use specialized software to make trading easier and even more secure.
A crypto market scanner can come in handy if, for example, you want to be the first to find out if the price of a particular coin drops, so you can buy it at a lower price. Here, we give you our list of the 5 best crypto market scanners.
What is Cryptoscanner?
Cryptoscanner is a cryptocurrency analysis tool that alerts you when the type of changes that you are looking for, occur. They detect the best opportunities based on price, volume, order books.
With a crypto market scanner, you can:
- See from a glance all RSI (relative strength index) oversold/overbought crypto;
- See where MACD (moving average convergence/divergence) crossovers are currently taking place on multiple timeframes;
- See where there is the most volume/price % changes on all timeframes, instantly.
As you can imagine, this already sounds like a great way to save time.
With a good crypto base scanner, you can also set alerts, such as to be notified when RSI is oversold for a certain cryptocurrency or a MACD crossover has taken place.
Traders who already have their own trading strategies will be able to improve their trading and increase the number of signals they receive for potentially successful transactions by specifying the appropriate filter and alert values on one of the platforms.
Once the parameters are set, the scanner will start scanning the specified markets to find cryptocurrencies that meet the established criteria.
If you’re looking for an accurate cryptocurrency market scanner with alerting possibilities, check out our list of the best tools.
- Tools: cryptocurrency scanner, crypto news aggregator
- Pricing: free
- Features: Criteria based custom cryptoscanners; +100 different crypto filters and alerts; Know which crypto is hot in real time
Algory is a startup based in Katowice, Poland that offers tools for active crypto traders.
The flagship products include an advanced cryptocurrency scanner, called Cryptoscanner, and a crypto news aggregator, which was designed for the most active traders.
This is a complex platform which will solve the majority of your problems related to the decision-making process which takes place in the course of investing in cryptocurrencies.
Cryptoscanner will allow you to scan cryptocurrencies in fractions of a second, taking your trading to a level you never knew before.
It will allow you to choose from hundreds of available filters and alerts.
The tool is based on the data collected from the cryptocurrency exchanges all around the world and properly processed on their servers.
The trader will be able to choose from a very wide range of filters and alerts.
In addition, you will be able to specify:
- The cryptocurrency exchanges to be scanned.
- A list of symbols that you would like to be scanned.
- Enabling the auto-trading feature that will open/close positions based on pre-defined parameters.
- Strategy backtesting to simulate its efficiency on the basis of its historical data.
Take advantage of premium features for free while in future payment will be in ALG token.
Crypto Base Scanner
- Tools: base scanner, trading bots; orders; fat finger alerts; save bases
- Pricing: starting at €15.96/month
- Features: Discover trading opportunities; quick scanner; follow your trades; sync your orders
The Crypto Base Scanner works by automatically analyzing the market history for each available market.
The base scanner automatically checks the current prices against the bases and notifies you at your preferred notification level.
Bases are calculated 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
It automatically checks the current prices against the bases and notifies you at your preferred notification level.
It will notify you every time a market has a “big” drop. You can tweak the parameters for the notifications. There is also a special setting for Fat Finger alerts that will notify you when there is a big drop and still coins left to buy.
After placing your orders on the exchange, it might be difficult to keep track of your trades and to see how your trades are profiting.
Get the Latest from CoinDesk
With Crypto Base Scanner you can connect your exchanges and display synchronize your trades. When you have trades in a market, they will be displayed on the chart. This makes it very easy to see your entry level and you can start planning your exit price.
There are 3 types of subscription available:
- Free trial
- Single month (€23.96/month)
- Full year (€15.96/month)
- Tools: market scanner, order books, market history, market caps
- Pricing: Starting at $9.90/month
- Features: scan multiple exchanges; analyze the order book; download selection in .CSV file
CryptoView.io collects real-time data from the largest trading platforms of the cryptocurrencies markets and simplifies all trading strategies.
The scanners detect the best opportunities based on price, volume, Order Book or RSI variations.
With the Crypto RSI Scanner, you can:
- scan the global digital currency economy on multiple Exchanges;
- find market opportunities by scanning oversells and overbuys.
- filter and sortby Exchange, Period and 24h Volume.
- configure preferences on your own Crypto RSI Scanner.
- download selection in .CSV for your trading bot whitelist or blacklist.
While the charts allow a better and faster analyses of the scanner results.
Our All-In-One option allows users to quickly analyze the order book, trading history and price in four different timelines.
Integration of new crypto marketplaces, trades, alerts and many more surprises is planned in the future.
- Tools: alerts
- Pricing: Free and Pro ($10/month)
- Features: customizable alerts
Coindera supports over one hundred cryptocurrencies.
The Cryptocurrency Signal Finder
The application supports real-time alerts sent via email, SMS, and push notifications to your Android or IOS device.
Coindera monitors the markets for events such as price changes, volume changes or increases in price 24/7.
This platform lets you create powerful alerts based on criteria such as trading spikes, percentage increase/decrease, volume increase/decrease and more. With their simple and intuitive interface, it’s quite easy and fast to create alerts.
With the ‘Pro user’ membership, you will get access to advanced alert types.
- Tools: RSI Analyzer, Alerts
- Pricing: Starting at $13.25/Month
- Features: notification system, web-based graphs, mobile support, RSI/MACD Calculations, Alerts on new coins
Cryptolume is cryptocurrency analysis tool that helps traders to make informed trades and assists a trader to find profitable cryptocurrencies in good time.
With this tool, you will be able to save hours daily checking at volumes and prices by using a notification system and web-based graphs.
The platform stores hundreds or thousands of rows of data daily.
Bitcoin, Blockchain & Cryptocurrency News
This data has to be held for long periods to make the platform useful to serious traders. They also have a dedicated support team to ensure the system is free of abuse and offering quality data.
The exchange summary allows you to see a table view of what’s happening with every cryptocurrency on Binance. This allows you to sort via different candle timeframes such as 5 minutes, 15 minutes and so on.
You can sort by metrics such as Volume, Price and even RSI.
Cryptolume also does such things as arbitrage opportunity scanning across all our exchanges, provide RSI/MACD values for consolidated market data (CoinMarketCap), as well as provides support through our Slack channel.
As of now, the tool utilizes data from KuCoin, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, and HitBTC.
This platform offers a wide range of subscription plans to suit any trader or investor.
If you’re after receiving Desktop/Mobile alerts for movements on cryptocurrencies, then Advanced is the way to go. If you’re just interested in the Platform which also contains the same alerts on the User Interface, then Standard will suit your needs.
If you aren’t happy within 48 hours, they will offer you a refund.
No matter if you are just making your first baby steps in crypto trading or you are an experienced trader, you still need to monitor the volatile market of digital coins.
This is the only way of becoming successful in the crypto world. And this is where crypto market scanners with their analysis and alerts will be really handy.