Contact your Relationship Executive who will link you to an IB Specialist. If you’re not an Absa client email us at [email protected]
In order for us to ascertain which trade services you’re looking for, you'll need to answer the following questions:
- Which countries and counterparties do you do trade with?
- How long have you been exporting and/or importing?
- Do you have a company policy around mitigation of trade and/or foreign exchange risks?
- How do you currently settle your international trade transactions?
- Can you give us an indication of the volume and value of your international trade transactions over the past year?
- What settlement terms are you currently using – is payment immediate, or at a deferred date?
- Do you experience seasonal variances in your trade cycle?
How to Open a Forex Trading Account Philippines
- What, in your opinion, are the biggest risks you face when trading internationally?
- What do you perceive to be the biggest obstacles you face when dealing with international trade transactions?